Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How Would You Like to Win Tickets for "Moms' Night Out" AND Loads of Goodies? Watch in Your Hometown OR in Hollywood!


Welcome, friends!
So, regular readers may remember that as a columnist for the lovely
Catholic Mom.com,  I was 
granted tickets back in February for an advance
 preview of "Moms' Night Out," a new release from 
Provident Films.
 If you have a minute, here's my review
 wherein I gush about all things 
so-likeable Sarah  Drew, 
so-real Patricia Heaton,
as well as supportive hubbies, 
unexpected evangelists and 
pinterest lovin' bikers.....
 Photos : MomsNightOut movie


Now, you guys.........
Wait til you see what's in store for you from the creators of 
"Moms' Night Out."
Ready?
Get clicking and"liking" because you might soon be  packing!
 YOU could win
your very own  Moms' Night Out!
In Hollywood 
OR
 In your own hometown, along
with dinner, limo and $100!!


Really.
Enter here to enter through Purex's generous offering
 for 6 passes to 
 a local showing of Moms' Night Out, which includes
limo, dinner and $100 for snacks ( ! )

AND
Click to the rafflecopter widget right at the bottom of my post to enter for that
cool trip to Hollywood...
GOOD LUCK!!
The contest ends on 
April 15, 2014!
(And when you do  your facebook
"liking," to enter the giveaway,
can you  please click over to Campfires and Cleats' page and
follow us too?
That'd be awesome...
thank you!)


Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

Here ya go:
You might also like:

6 comments:

  1. So fun!! Our homeschool group is planning a trip--the moms, that is, to see the movie. I hope I can go! So many people love this movie! -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the movie, Gina~~!

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time! This is my first time visiting your blog today - look forward to stopping by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise~
      Well, thank you so much! I'm very lucky that you wound up here today through the giveaway! Nice to meet you!

      I appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  4. I entered Chris! Love it! Hope to win or at least see the movie without the win :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you win,as well, Tra!

      Thanks for stopping by, friend!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.