Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Disconnecting for a While.....

Welcome back, friends and Happy July! I hope this finds you planning fun and memorable summer activities  out of doors and around family! 

You may have noticed that I've  been absent from this space lately. After our long,full,  productive school year wrapped last week, I  really need to unplug. From blogging. From social media.  From email. As, I am sure, do many of you! 

I wanted to let you know that I won't be around for a month or so and to THANK YOU for faithfully visiting my home here on the web to read, share, comment.

 I appreciate each of you so much!

Happy summer. Happy refresh.

 Happy reading - swimming -  family-time -  cookouts - traveling -  cleaning-out  - 
stargazing, long lazy walks. 

Enjoy and thanks, friends.



For those who may be in a travel frame of mind,
here is last summer's
Forever West series.

Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your break. I'm thinking of you.
    xx oo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Reading your comments makes me a better person! . I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately,I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.

You might also enjoy:

`