Monday, August 11, 2014

Adirondack Memories 2014 ~ Swimming, Sailing, Sunnies, Celebrations, Supermoon ~ Day 2

Welcome friends!

I'm so happy you stopped by to share in my 
Adirondack scrapbook!~
~Here's Day 1, if you'd like to click over~
Yesterday, another gorgeous in paradise,
began with  Mass and then more immersing 
in beauty and lake activities:






 Lots and lots of boating, filled the day!

 Heading on an
early evening fishing trip in the rowboat~
Today I'll have to get  a few shots of the fish!



Birthday celebration for my brother's
upcoming Big Day!
We baked the cake late Friday night and
brought it up here for a Sunday celebration.
He lives here in these gorgeous mountains and we
get to visit with him when we're here!
An added bonus!



 Super-moon rises!


Our cabin at night.....
we were  still out at 9PM sitting by the lake!

I'll be back when spotty wifi allows!
Have a great day!

Thank you for visiting
and spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris!

    What gorgeous scenery and it looks sooooo relaxing! I'm so glad you are enjoying this family time full of fun and celebrating! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tra~
      Thanks so much for stopping over despite your busy week getting the school year started!

      Yes, it's wonderful in the Adks...we love everything about it! Family time, most of all!

      Have a great day, Tra!


      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.