Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Fools for Christ at VBS 2014 ~ WW

Welcome friends!
My little guy is a jester with ou parish's clown ministry,
which they call
 "The Fools for Christ."

Here they are
performing  "Day by Day" 
as well as a skit with a moral of 'sharing' 
 at VBS today, 
while my older son, 
a counselor again this year
sits with his class.
Boy, does he love helping out with the grade 1/2 kids!










Check out the stage, the decorations and all the goodies up there!
My older son was on the set up crew last week and
was so proud of all they accomplished and 
how amazing the religions ed rooms looked for the 
little ones when they arrived Monday morning!
He took  us down there after mass on Sunday
to show it off!
 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. All the decorations look great! What a great job your kids did! They look like they are having fun! I really love having my older kids help with VBS at our church to make those lasting memories centered around church life! Glad your kids loved their time sharing their talents with others! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tra~
      Yup, they had a blast too! I can't believe how quickly time has flown and that they're old enough to be "on the other side" now! Unreal!

      They do so enjoy it....I;m thankful that they can be such a big part of the set up and the day to day this week, too.

      Thanks for your visit, Tra!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.