Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's September..... But This is Not a Fun, Cute Back to School Post: It's a Plea for Help



Welcome friends.....
I'll be back later this week with 
 our continuing Visions of the Southwest series....

But for now, I am popping in
with a plea....
A plea for help, for prayers and for financial support for a dear family 
who has struggled mightily and now,
They Really Need Us.

You many already know Mary Lenaburg, of
Passionate Perseverance.....
If you do, you are one lucky reader!
You've been treated to her honesty, her candor,
her beautiful words, which have blessed us all with a
glimpse into her family and the grace with which they've cared
for their lovely daughter, Courtney.
Please go to Mary's blog.....go, read, soak up her words, 
her  honesty and the bringing - to - life of her blog title.
The Lenaburgs are indeed perseverant about their care
and the love for each other and especially, at this time,
 for their beautiful Courtney.

Mary's family has had a hard road, a road which is about to get harder.
Warriors, we need to fight the good fight and 
 cover the Lenaburgs in prayer,
like storming-heaven-prayer.
AND, if there's something tangible you feel able
 to offer, please consider clicking to
the gofundme page that Monica and I set up in the name 
of The Catholic Bloggers Network.
THANK YOU!




If you are a blogger, please know that we need help spreading this word.


 In the spirit of utilizing our blogs as instruments of communication to not only evangelize, but spread the generosity and beauty of our Catholic faith, we really need MANY  to join a huge promotional effort. We are now a group of over 1,000 members and we'd like to to have as many bloggers here as possible spreading the word on the Catholic Bloggers' Network's gofundme acct that's been set up for the Lenaburg  family. Please mention in an upcoming blog post, Mary's blog url as well as the link to our gofundme account.
Let's spread the word far, wide and fast.

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris


3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that this is being shared. My family can't donate at this time but I pray that they'll get all the financial support and prayers they need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mandi! I agree....it's our hope that they'll be covered in prayer and support too....

      xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Mary and her family have been in my prayers since I heard. I am thinking about them always! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.