Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just Our Week~ The Ironic, the Hard-at-Work, the Soccer, the Election Version of & HSMJ ~ 9/25/14



If this isn't a pretty sight!?
Can get much lovelier than an 11 year old boy 
smiling and eager to get to work!


Goal happy!!
Right before he scored!~~


and some kitchen happiness:
Apricot ~ Apple Tart made at a library cooking class...
yum!
Recipe soon......

Getting  a kick out of
this funny note left for me on the  kitchen counter.......


'nuf said~ 

And this.
...well, this was my oldest's real for this week....
and of course, our real.

No, of course, this  wasn't a USA presidential election ( ! ) ...
This was one of several posters that  my son's team  
of hard working classmates put together in running
 a great campaign.
He was up  for class president, along with 
a VP, secretary and treasurer.
So, maybe he'll join the ranks of many who lost the first
( and second, and third?) time around before succeeding!
(Yup, his name is wiped out up there)

He's got a great attitude...
and us? SO proud of him for trying oh-so hard and 
working oh-so diligently!

For more shots of  PHFR contentment, please click to
I'm also grateful to link to my blogger friends'
weekly wraps listed on my sidebar!


 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

I'd love to see you 
subscribe to Campfires and Cleats,
so we can be in touch regularly!
Here you go~

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


Post dividers courtesy of Shabby Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! I love all of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Phyllis! And thank you for stopping over!!

      Delete
  2. Your southwest trip looks amazing! Definitely on my list to get the kids out there before they have all left home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it WAS amazing, Sarah! I know you'll enjoy it with the family!

      I appreciate your visit!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.