Monday, September 15, 2014

Last Chance to Get Your Healthy Living eBundle ~ $1000 worth of books for $29.97!


Hi there friends and welcome to a new week!

I mentioned in my Quick Takes  on Friday, since
I believe so highly in
the Ultimate Healthy Living eBook Bundle,
I became an affiliate!





Well, sweeties, I hate to sound like a really bad infomercial,
buuuuuuuut,
today's the last day that the e-bundle is 
available for a low low price~
  This  bundle includes more than $1000 worth of 
Healthy Living eBooks, courses and bonuses for just $29.97.  
What do you get??
You won't believe the array and the vast amount of books, courses,
info and inspiration!
Here you go~



and....




and.....



and....


 
and



and.....

                                  



and....


and....


and....


and....


Fantastic assortment and TONS of great books, no?


It's a great  deal that comes around infrequently;

 so if getting healthier has been a goal,
 this is probably one deal you won't want to miss!
  You can find out more and order your bundle right here.
I loooooove the titles in my bundle...
I could not resist---
I picked one up for myself!

I'll be back soon with general posts, as well
as another installment in

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Why not subscribe  to Campfires and Cleats?
I'd love to be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.