Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Visions of the Southwest: Arches National Park, Utah ~ Wordless Wednesday/What We're Reading Wednesday

















In true Wordless Wednesday fashion, I'm  t-r-y-i-n-g to keep this 
well, wordless.....!
The pictures "speak"for themselves, no?
Here are, however,
 some resources that enhanced out travels and our
background knowledge of the area.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we did:



Product Details










Product Details







Product Details





Product Details





Product Details


Other posts in my 
 Visions of the Southwest series~~ 
Here they are if you're interested:

 Journeying Through Time, Digging for Fossils at 
UDig Trilobite Quarry in Delta, Utah
( coming soon!)





Riding the Rapids with 
Mountain Waters Rafting



I've intermittently been blogging our western trip 
for over a month and still,
there are sooooo many more posts to come!
Lots of places to share, yes.....
But the best part is chronicling our adventures here and 
re-living it with all of you!

I'm gratefully linking with a few ww hops on my sidebar,
as well as What We're Reading Wed

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

If you enjoyed your visit today,
please subscribe to Campfires and Cleats,
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

20 comments:

  1. What a fabulous park. The arches are really cool. I hope to get there one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhonda!!
      It was truly amazing! I hope you get to visit too...One of my favorite places.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. In al the years I live in Utah, I never made it to the arches, they are a natural wonder and so beautiful! Hope you can stop by to share. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen !!
      wow, living amid all this beauty! Amazing!

      Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks amazing! I'd love to get out and travel more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was gorgeous, friend...I do hope you get out west soon! You will love it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. These pictures are unbelievable! I can't imagine what it must be like to be there in person! And you share such great resources too! I would love to have our family travel out West...one day maybe! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it truly is gorgeous, Tra.....The pics don't do it justice, you're right!

      I hope you guys do get out West. You will love it .

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Awww. My boyfriend just landed in Salt Lake City today for business...*sniffle* It's sooo beautiful!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2014/09/wordlesswednesday-homework-kitty-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes SLC is also gorgeous, isn't it?! We were there,in northern UT last summer!

      Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete
  6. A picture really does paint a thousand words!! awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! No words needed, right?

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Starla!

      I appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  8. Amazing pictures, Chris!! I'm so jealous and blown away by your family's awesome southwest journey. Keep these posts coming, my friend. I'm enjoying living vicariously through you :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Candace!

      Love your visits to my home on the web!!

      Thanks for stopping over!1

      Delete
  9. Did someone say FRY BREAD? I gotta get out there someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica
      YOu'll love it! Yup, we enjoyed our Navajo Fry Bread right outside Monument Valley...gorgeous.

      Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  10. Everytime you post links, I make it a point to visit your blog because you take amazing photos. ;) God bless your travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm about to click to your blog and visit you now too!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.