Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween/Autumn Fun: 7 Crafts, Treats, Literature & Decor (A QT Round Up & Artful Friday together! )

Hi there sweeties~~
I'm so excited about very  many of the Autumn/Halloween activities 
my family has done this year ( and last)!
Love to gather them all in one spot to share the treats, 
the literature, the crafts and the decor!
If you see something you'd like to try, just click through...and
Enjoy!
Here are 7 r-e-a-l-l-y quick takes on fun!
And hey, I just posted our Skeletal System Unit Study!
All things science, hands on, audio visual, hands-on, crafty,
cookie AND costume are right there.
Come on over!


Happy Autumn!


1









2





4


5
Books & Bites: 2 Yummy Fall Desserts~ 
Apricot Apple Tarts & Chocolate Pumpkin Bread, 
Some Spooky Literary Picks to Enjoy While They Bake & 
a Few Autumn Crafts too~~
How's that for an insanely long title??
But you don't want to miss it: 
Really awesome and easy treats and spooky reads await you!









I'm grateful to link with Jen's Quick Take hop!!

For my previous "Artful Friday" posts, 
you might like to click below.....
They're all here if you'd like to dust off something from the archives:
 ( knitting, winter crafts, the theater and piano)


Happy Birthday to the Bard~~


 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


Post dividers and general cutesies,
courtesy of Shabby Blogs

10 comments:

  1. Great Autumn crafts Chris, love the cup cakes...

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire~ Thanks for he kind words and for stopping by!

      Love the CM hop~~!

      Havea great week!

      Delete
  2. Really lovely stuff!
    Saw this at in and out of the kitchen party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much!!

      Looking fwd to visiting your blog now too!

      Delete
  3. SO many great things in this post, Chris! I love the lanterns. I may have to make those with my son. He would enjoy them. And that picture of your son in his suit with the cupcakes makes me smile so big :)!
    You are so beautifully consistent with your blogging, my friend. I have a lot to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Candace! I know he will enjoy making a lantern! Plus there so darn easy!

      I thank you for your kind words, friend; honestly, I do need to write/blog as a means of re-living and enjoying life. I does keep me "sane" as they say.

      And boy do I ever enjoy getting one of YOUR posts in my inbox!

      Thx for your visit!

      Delete
  4. I am in love with the Halloween lanterns! Love the votives as well. Thanks so much for sharing these fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa!
      Thank YOU for visiting!! The crafts are so easy, too!

      Happy Halloween, friend!

      Delete
  5. I love that you thought to do a Hunger Games theme! Amazing :)

    Thanks for linking up with the FrugalMommas team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lauren!! I appreciate the visit---and yes the HG theme party was awesome---we loved "re-using" the cupcake idea for halloween too!

      xoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.