Monday, October 13, 2014

Introducing New Purex Crystals Aromatherapy + Huge Sweepstakes Entry

Good Monday morning friends!
So I'm popping in to talk, of all things, laundry......!
It's a fact of life:
 the tidying, the cleaning, the sorting, the putting away.
And we've all pretty much hit a rhythm for what works best, when and how.
BUT, I was able to get a sneak peek at a new Purex product,
 to test it out and write it up and I'd love to share it  with you, because sweeties, you want to add this item  to your laundry area AND you want to enter the Purex sweepstakes!
Details on that are all down below.....
We're big fans ( if such a thing can be said of a laundry detergent) of Purex in general.
But last spring, as a Purex Insider ( blogger friends send an email here araceli@purexinsider.com  to sign up) when I previewed new Purex Crystals, surprisingly my teen and pre teen boys actually had input.  Not only did they notice new laundry detergent being used, but they continuously asked for  their clothes and linens to be washed in the new crystals! Wow, right?!
The distinctive fragrance of the crystals was fresh, light and enticing but not overpowering, by any means.
Last week when a box emblazoned, "PUREX" was delivered to our front door,
can I tell you how excited they were? 
Can I tell you that they wanted to do laundry right then??
I am not kidding!
Purex aromatherapy truly makes laundering pleasant!
Really.
The laundry area and all rooms adjacent are fresher and fragrant!
Purex Crystals Aromatherapy will be available in stores by mid-October. 
You can also visit the Purex website to locate stores that will carry this new item.

I was provided with a complimentary bottle, as a Purex Insider;
no further compensation was given.



And here's  Purex on  social media:
Facebook: facebook.com/purex
Pinterest: pinterest.com/purex
Twitter: @Purex
Instagram: @Purex
Now for that pretty cool news: Right now, you can head over to the Purex website and enter the “Refresh your Wardrobe and WIN with NEW Purex Crystals Aromatherapy! Sweepstakes" –
Details~ Ongoing until 3:00 PM PT October 30th, 2014
Limit ~  Daily Entry
Grand Prize ~  $500 Visa Gift Card and a year’s supply of Purex Crystals Aromatherapy worth $60. 
Second Prize ~ coupon for 1 FREE bottle of Purex Crystals  worth$180.

Good luck!!

While you're here,
go check out my son's DIY pumpkin votive candle
and my round up of 30 
really, THIRTY!
craft-bloggers extraordinaire!
You will enjoy each one.....I know you will!


 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:




You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

...and BTW:

REALLY!!

Post dividers and general cutesies,
courtesy of Shabby Blogs 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I can smell the fresh laundry linens after reading your post here Chris! :) I'll check out the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Tracy! I DO hope you're a winner!! Fingers crossed!!

      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.