Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Snippets ~ Autumn Activities, Halloween Crafts, Insect Study & Daring to Remember 10/26/14


Hoping this finds you enjoying a 
glorious Sunday!
SO happy you could stop by for my version of Sunday Snippets,
where Catholic bloggers share their weekly posts.
Please join RAnn for more!


  Five Minute Friday:
DARE


























 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


Post dividers and general cutesies,
courtesy of Shabby Blogs



4 comments:

  1. Chris, I'm loving all your Halloween/Fall themed treats and crafts! Can you come over and do some of these things with my kids? :) I hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks, friend!!
      I SO wish we lived closer! Wouldn't that be amazing!? To be able to get together and do some fun things!

      But seriously, thank you for your kind words, friend...and for visiting!
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Chris, I just settled down to visit some friends' lovely blogs. Yours was first but after seeing all your wonderful Halloween themed activities I had to go away and make a slow cooker pumpkin cake I'd been meaning to try for weeks! Thanks for the inspiration and have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great to hear from you, Lucinda!

      Well, I'm so happy to hear that you were moved to bake that cake! (Maybe you'll share some pics on your blog?) Sounds awesome!

      THANK you so much for stopping by. I'll "see" you soon, friend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.