Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Does There Have to be a Reason?


Why wait for Memorial Day or Veteran's Day to reaffirm our pride and wonder in the country we call Home?
My brother stumbled across this amazing video and shared it with me.
The Texas Tenors beautifully honoring the USA.
Enjoy~
And have some tissues ready.



How much did you love it?
A couple of years ago, around Memorial Day,
 I reminisced about my Dad, a member of 
The Greatest Generation, who served in the Pacific Theater during WWII,
and who  passed away in 1993.
Here's  The Soldier in the Snapshot.
We still miss Dad e-v-e-r-y- day.






Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


      
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.