Wednesday, July 22, 2015

From Sea to Shining Sea ~ Wyoming, Salt Lake and Pacific Sunrises/Sunsets { Road Trip 2015 } WW


I knew this should be wordless, but I'll label the shots so you know where
in this Great Country of Ours they were taken, okay?




Setting sun over The Great Salt lake...
7/15/15
Hey didn't I blog this once before?? 

San Diego's end-of-day
7/11/15

Santa Monica Beach
7/12/15

/
Wyoming Sunrise
7/17/15


I'm just getting started with my travel posts for this summer's
 "From Sea to Shining Sea "series.....: 
There are only a couple so far--
but here they are if you'd like to click over:



and








 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been traveling lately, my friend. What beautiful pictures. I love the San Diego palm tree shot. That is one of my favorite places in the world. My family visited it about 3-4 years ago and it was one of our best vacations ever. Thanks for the reminder ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping over, Candace!!

      Yes, SD was gorgeous! In fact, Sea World was a highlight of our trip! Just lovely!

      God bless and thanks for your kind words.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.