Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Top 5 Super Blood Moon Eclipse Photos ~ WW/#5faves

We took about 30..... narrowing to 5 was hard!
Actually I took two, I think,
 and my older son took the rest of the pack.....
He did a fantastic job!
Using a tripod and adjusting a few settings, plus being verrrrry patient
yielded some amazing pictures.







If you're still riding the "eclipse high," here's a site for you~~
You can easily research all facts moon related and
 when and where the next lunar and solar eclipses will be visible
from your corner of the world...pretty cool.

Off the eclipse topic, my story on Papal events 
for any of you lovely readers who are still experiencing the Francis Effect
and want more first hand coverage!
Thanks for clicking over!


Did you know, by the way, that I'm a Compassion Blogger?
Wait til you see these adorable faces!

  
 
Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:

You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,


                                   ~Chris

I'm SO very happy to link with Jenna's Five Favorites 
and
Thank you, ladies!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Chris! Amazing photos! You and your son did an excellent job! Your patience paid off! I so wish it wasn't so cloudy where we were :( We missed it all! BooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tra!! we lucked out on the view, that's for sure!

      Too bad you guys didn't get to see the whole thing! Thx for stopping!

      Delete
  2. Chris, these are great pictures!!!
    We were able to see the moon till the point just before of your last photo, but then the clouds came in. They were covering the moon the rest of the evening. It was Jon and my anniversary, too (18 years)! It was a nice treat for our special day!
    Thanks for the pictures. I'll share these with some of my kids, who missed seeing the moon that night.
    God Bless!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, too bad you didn't get to see it through!! We were very lucky, Jen!!

      Happy anniversary!!!! September is a beautiful month for a wedding!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jen!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.