Thursday, October 22, 2015

Same Photo, Different Angle ~ TT/WW


Hi there friends~~~ 
Thanks for stopping over for some Theme Thursday fun!
For Micaela's theme this week, "same picture/different angle,"
I kind of cheated by not stretching my photographic skills
 and instead "recycling"  shots from our travels.
I've lots of history and culture here from our 
trip to  Mesa Verde in Colorado, summer 2014 .....
I really loved these two pictures of the Puebloans' amazing cliff dwellings
that we took from slightly different perspectives.....:



And yes, if you've not traveled to Mesa Verde, those are tourists
and you are allowed to climb in  (many) of the rooms!
Absolutely breathtaking!

That same summer, we also toured and hiked 
I remember taking several shots as we approached the  world famous
 Delicate Arch on our three mile walk killer hike
 out to a pretty deserted canyon area
where  only die hard outdoor nuts ----- 
and crazy people like us---- trek.
But it was worth it.
So I glanced through my 2014 photo  files and found them:






The miles back to the parking lot, up and down hills
 and on some red sand, 
went pretty quickly as we raced a serious thunderstorm.
We tied...... not too bad....!




Well, that was so much fun to re-live! 
Please visit Micaela for more TT fun!!
And  for you blogger friends who'd like to link up 
as well as perusing  themed posts~~ here's the scoop:
Come join in with the lovely group of bloggers each week :)
I'd love to chat further, but life has given me only a
 little down time lately..... I hope to be back soon!


Did you know, by the way, that I'm a Compassion Blogger?
Wait til you see these adorable faces!

  
 
Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:

You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,


                                   ~Chris

11 comments:

  1. Those cliff dwellings are so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? The history is fascinating.....

      Thank you for stopping by, Rosie!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I have been seeing a lot of posts about Colorado lately. You can definitely add your pictures to the reasons why I should travel there list. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an interesting place. I'm putting it on my wish list to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary~
      So happy to hear that! Our country has such gems, doesn't it? I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't see America first before traveling abroad......Such natural and historic treasures here!

      Thanks for visiting, Mary!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Elena--
      Aren't they grand? So unique....Amazing.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Wow, those cliff dwellings are amazing! You capture some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin! Great subject...I just point and shoot!

      God bless!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness. You are firing up my wanderlust something awful. I would LOVE to go to Mesa Verde! And Arches!

    Thanks for linking, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micaela~~
      Well, you'll love it once you do get there!

      Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.