Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sun Flares ~ Theme Thursday/ WW

Have you heard the  Big  News in the blogosphere?
Theme Thursday is BACK!
Micaela, an awesome, west coast homschool mom 
 blogger is graciously hosting 
the fun photography linky which was 
where I met many of my blogging buddies.
I believe I met Micaela through TT too,
back in the day when Cari was hosting!  

Checking out bloggers' photog skills and mishaps and
most entertaining of all---  reading the back story behind
them all ------- is a blogging highlight for me!

So onto this week's theme:
SUN FLARES

These first couple of photos were taken in summer, 2013 by
the briny, sticky, muddy shores of The Great Salt Lake.


I was definitely in the right place at the right time, as they say, 
as the sun descended.


This summer, 2015, I captured this gorgeous sunset in San Diego......
how perfect.




Just the other day, driving west, I happened upon a sky
 that looked like it'd make a lovely sunset photo!



And - - while not exactly a "flare,"
my son  snapped a few amazing
 Super Blood Moon  a few weeks ago. 
Here are two of his two dozen or so~~ 


So lucky that we had  great weather for the rare event!
Thanks, friends, for stopping by!
Please visit Micaela for more TT fun!!



Did you know, by the way, that I'm a Compassion Blogger?
Wait til you see these adorable faces!

  
 
Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:

You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,


                                   ~Chris

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots Chris! All of them! The sunset in SD and the super blood moon are my favorites! Thanks for letting us know about Theme Thursday! Fun! Maybe I can jump on board with it sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tra!!

      I always love your visits and kind words, my friend!!

      Yes, I HOPE you join in on TT fun!! That'd be great!

      xoxoxox

      Delete
  2. I love all your travel photos, Chris. And the super blood moon! I tried so hard to get photos but I definitely don't have the right lens. Thanks for your kind words and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank YOU for bringing back tt and hosting a great party!!

      We lucked out with the eclipse! Many were not treated to sucha great view!1

      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely shots - especially the ones over water.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.