Friday, October 30, 2015

Top 7 Pope Francis Memes ~ QT 10/30/15

As are many of you, we're big fans of Papa around here......
Although it was a good five weeks ago today that we were blessed to attend His mass
at The Garden, we're still riding the Francis High.
My younger son and I happened upon a few fun memes recently
while doing some reading up on our Holy Father's life 
before priesthood and papacy.....
I thought I'd stick them in a QT, because .....
well, why keep the the enjoyment for ourselves? 
You may have seen some or all of these....
And, by the way, here's my (lengthy but newsy
and picture-laden) post on our day with Papa
in case you'd enjoy a peek at the festivities.

Anyway, enjoy friends!!!
I don't know quite which one is my fave!














Hey, head on over to Kelly's for others' quick take posts!
They are always wonderful!
Thank you for hosting, Kelly!!



Did you know, by the way, that I'm a Compassion Blogger?
Wait til you see these adorable faces!

  
 
Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And hey:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:

You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

 ~Chris

12 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love all of these. Especially the expression on his face in each of them. What a Pope of character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I hear you. Tacy! so amazing, right?

      Thanks for stopping over!

      Delete
  2. I'm not Christian but I have a much respect for this Pope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's so wonderful that you clicked over to enjoy these!

      Thanks so much for the visit and comment!

      Delete
  3. I'm not Catholic, but I really like Pope Francis. Those 1st 2 pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilda~~
      Aw, well he appeals to so many, across all faiths, doesn't he? :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love these! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....aren't they great?

      Thanks for visiting !!!

      Delete
  5. LOL Chris - I love these - especially the one about being a bouncer! It is "Cool to be Catholic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! me too, Debbie!! I agree...loove that one!

      Thanks fo stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I would have to vote for the "you're not 'used to be a bouncer and now head of the Catholic church' cool" one. That's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, my friend. I hope you and your precious family are having a wonderful day. It was so great to "see" you tonight :). Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, so great of you to stop over Candace!
      xoxoxo

      Thanks for the visit. Wish we got to spend real time together esp at Thanksgiving!

      I agree....love that meme too!!!


      "See" you soon

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.