Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Just a Gorgeous January Sunrise~~ WW


.................had to share the beauty outside my window this morn!
So pretty, no?
Those clouds. That sky. These possibilities.
And a balmy 25 degrees! Not bad for the dead of winter.....
I'll take it!


Image result for birthday themed post dividers

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:
  
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! We have been having some amazing sunsets. It's been too cold here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.