Friday, January 8, 2016

The Holidays 2015 ~ QT Scrapbook


Well, I guess the holidays are officially over now that we're approaching mid January!
We still have our tree, and all decorations, up......
it still looks like we're in the thick of the  celebrations!
So here's  a Quick Takes peek  into the season, here at our home,
from Thanksgiving through the greeting of 2016~~
Thanks for stopping by to share a look.........




My son is pretty creative with a carving knife!

Image result for birthday themed post dividers




....he's also a newly minted teen!


And here our 13 year old's birthday tree.
As you can see, I have trouble sticking with the original plan 
of choosing one photo per year!
Image result for birthday themed post dividers



One of our festive desserts for Christmas Day.
Thank goodness for Duncan Hines!
I'm loving the velvet cake mixes...picked this one up for Valentine's Day, too! 


Image result for birthday themed post dividers


Upon his visit,  Santa is sure to flip the tag from the  "IS COMING"
side to let us know he indeed "WAS HERE !"


Image result for birthday themed post dividers


The last rose of the year!
What a wild, mild December. Blooming flowers! Wow.

Image result for birthday themed post dividers





The boys new ornaments for Christmas 2015!
While Santa, of course,  keeps things hush -  hush, 
I've heard tell that that my older track enthusiast son's Keep Calm ornament
can be purchased through amazon.
As for the other,  Santa may have sent an elf to Michael's
 for my younger soccer player's ornament.

Image result for birthday themed post dividers


Greeting the New Year with sparkle!




Image result for birthday themed post dividers

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:
  
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.