Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekly Wrap: Shamrocks, Literacy, Curriculum, Holy Week Activities & the Winner is ..... < #HSMJ #WWU >


What a wonderful,  full and busy week celebrating 
St Patrick and St Joseph, homeschooling like crazy and 
covering a ton of ground across all subjects....
By the way, here's what's working for us in:
We attended Stations of the Cross Friday evening as well as  rehearsals for the 
living stations in our parish.......
Did I mention that my little man is involved in the living Stations
on Good Friday evening? 
Not only that, but he's honored to be Jesus!! 
Yup...pretty amazing and a huge privilege!
He's extremely  excited and taking his responsibility very seriously.
Honestly, I'm truly proud every  single day that he is so committed
to living his faith utterly and completely.
He prays for those in need and helps tangibly whenever he can.....
such as this afternoon, helping create Easter baskets
for families involved in our parish outreach program.
And my oldest?
He spent a day a few weeks ago waiting tables at a parish event
 and never fails to offer help either.
Yep, I'm blessed indeed.

Read All-over divider
So, Palm Sunday!
My son created a whole ton of palm crosses and rosettes. 
They're really quite lovely.
For those interested in a little creativity with some easy how to,
here are lots of details:



the Annunciation, which falls this year on  Good Friday.

How about some non candy Easter basket goodie ideas?
AND  I pre ordered this awesome book, which is perfect for my younger son.


It's due to arrive on Thursday and I think he's gonna love it!
Yippee......ordered it on New Year's Day  and luckily,
it seems to be arriving just in time!


Read All-over divider



Well, there were 9 entrants for the prize and congrats  go to  lucky winner, 
 Candace, from Manitou Springs, Colorado!!

I've already been in touch with Candace and 
hopefully she'll receive her book soon enough
to enjoy with her littles for at least part of Holy Week!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who
clicked over, entered the giveaway and were introduced to this 
delightful new children's book.
Cotton Delight divider


Oh, by the way, I've joined the A-Z blogging challenge, set to begin April 1!
I'm excited to embark on the "alphabetical" blogging journey, 

along with close to 1000 other bloggers!
Cotton Delight divider

Here's a recap of what was up on the blog this week
in case you missed and would like to click over!


        










               





Cotton Delight divider
 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!



Enter your email address:



    
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


Post dividers: Plumose Lane 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.