Friday, April 1, 2016

AAAAApril Fools Day ~~ 3 Food Pranks! { A to Z Blogging Challenge }

I've seen this "April Fools" prank SOMEWHERE...
pinterest maybe?
This is one of the several I hope to pull off tonight ...
 a sweet,  tasty  plate of brown Es with a cold fresh glass of milk!


When they figure it out, they can have the real deal~~

         

I ran  out to  pick up straws and jello for this prank.:
A refreshing glass of juice with dinner.... { jello in disguise! }


       

And later, when the boys get hungry...as they always do........
 here's  a sunny side up egg on a roll.:


all you need is a little yogurt and a peach! 



                                                                    
Very clever!
I found the peach surprise right here.



I'm soooo happy to join in, along with 200+ other  bloggers, the A to Z challenge.....!

Today, Day 1 A, is a  breeze.....
let's see how I'm doin' by the middle of the alphabet...
and the middle of April!



 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!


Enter your email address:


    
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


Post dividers: Plumose Lane 

4 comments:

  1. Bet you make some brownie points with that prank.
    (Sorry, had to.)
    Happy A to Z!
    I'm doing 7 blogs this year for the challenge. Here we go ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, 7!! Good luck!!

      Thank you so much Linda for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I did the brown E's one last year... I agree, better have real brownies on hand afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! Lots of fun!

      Thx for stopping by!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.