Monday, April 4, 2016

DDDancing DDDaffodils { A to Z Blogging Challenge }


My humble, bright, perfect, lemon-y daffodils 
against a cerulean sky.
Heavy, piercing wind.......







This morning, these sweet fleurs are lightly coated with  snow crystals...
How about that...an April frost.

Day 4 ~ D   of the A to Z Challenge!
I'm writing off a picture/s or a thought/s for the month!
Please visit tomorrow for day 5 ~   E!

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!


Enter your email address:


    
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris


Post dividers: Plumose Lan

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. If only the temperatures would stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I agree....26 degrees this AM! Yikes.

      Thanks Monique!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.