Wednesday, April 27, 2016

eXtreme pogo { from the archives } A to Z blogging challenge


Well we made it to DAY 25 of the A to Z challenge guys!!
yay!
Since "X" is not...
well......the most conducive letter to write off of...
for me anyway......
And since I'm:
1. a tad low on creativity at this point in the challenge
and
2. thinking a "rerun"  of this post would be kinda 
 fun and is sort of over due
and mostly #2.....>
here we go.
Here's my youngest a good four years ago when the kids
were on a pogo binge:




BUT..........
 mainly, for some unique wackiness,
oldest created and edited and sort of tricked out.
It's an oldie, but a goodie
Enjoy~
and thank you for visiting!!! 

Wordless Wednesday  and Day  24 ~ X,  of the A to Z Challenge!
Please visit tomorrow for Y, day 25 !





 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


  

You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. What a fun video! Thanks for sharing. Here's my "X" post. http://gaylwright.blogspot.com/2016/04/x-is-for-x-ray-tetra.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gayl~

      Thanks for stopping by and enjoying.

      I'm clicking right over!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.