Thursday, April 7, 2016

GGGlorious GGGrowth: New Life { A to Z Blogging Challenging / Theme Thursday }

Lots of newness  springing  to life around here.
From the tulips the Easter Bunny left by the baskets.......



to the birthday rose my little man surprised me with last week.......


....to a sweet swallow


.... and  a curious cardinal enjoying a << COLD >>> clear April day.

 One of our bright shiny daffodils....

...and new life on our eggs too.....




and speaking of new life~ grace, redemption, mercy.....
I can't resist sharing more photos~

So proud of my 13 year old....!
What a night it was.

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
 I'm so happy to  join the Theme Thursday
party with Micaela at  California to Korea
Please click over for tons of fun and photos!
Thanks Micaela!

Day 7 ~ G,  of the A to Z Challenge!
I'm writing off a picture/s or a thought/s for the month.....
Now real "theme," just a stream of consciousness.
Please visit tomorrow for H, day 8 !




Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


  
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers


2 comments:

  1. You MUST be so proud of your little guy. I guess I should say BIG guy because HOW did he get to be 13????

    Thanks for linking up! I added your link to the link-up now that it's fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely are So proud...Good friday was amazing here in our parish...and in our family. What an honor.

      Micaela, thanks for stopping by And for adding the link...."See" you soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.