Saturday, April 23, 2016

Unite ~ Five Minute Friday { A to Z Blogging Challenge } #fmf


Yup, it's Saturday and  I intended to get in on the FMF
tribe writing, but where oh where did the day go?
Yesterday I blogged The Bard's birthday....
just now I clicked over to Kate's to the  writing prompt.
How p-e-r-f-e-c-t that this week is Unite
since today is day 21 and "U" of the A to Z Blogging Challenge!?
What luck......
And what memories..... 


Unite. Unity. Cohesive
 Close. Affection. Relate.
Together...so essential.
My thoughts wander to road trips and 
forced togetherness.....just what we need.
In one of many summer journeys, 
Despite a few squabbles...after all, 
it's a lot of togetherness and one small tent.....
...despite all that...the getting 
on each other's nerves of the trip,
there is beauty.
Breathtaking and heartbreaking
The vapors of moments
and
the layers of time?
Those will shine in the future
 with the quiet and the togetherness 
that we feel right now.

I hope they will.


I'm happy to join the tribe of FMF writers at Kate's.
Please click over to Kate's for some truly beautiful pieces of writing.....
and glimpses of hearts.


Day  21 ~ U,  of the A to Z Challenge!
Please visit tomorrow for V, day 22 !





 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


  

You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

                                 ~Chris

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    I enjoyed your post! I'm just next door on FMF this week and your post is very similar to mine. Forced time with siblings makes for unity. (and lots of memorable moments)
    You brought me joy and laughter in your writing. Thank you!
    -Tammy
    (tammysincerity)
    #77 on FMF this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.