Sunday, June 5, 2016

5 Reasons to Buy Your Next Pair of Eyeglasses Through GlassesShop.com #5faves

How's your vision?
Do you wear glasses every waking moment or just in
certain situations?
If you're lucky enough to have 20/20 vision,
there may come a day when you'll need reading glasses...
And regardless as to when you may need to don a pair of glasses, 
have I got the best company for you!

I've been wearing eyeglasses since the third grade .....
And, wow,  I've worn a variety of styles 
a-n-d spent copious amounts of money.
Midway through high school, I became a contact lens wearer, 
which made life so much easier....
But even so, when the contacts come out at night,
those of us with extremely poor vision need a pair of  glasses handy
so we're not walking into things during the night!
<You're only laughing if you're a non eye glass wearer!>

So when Catherine at GlassesShop.com
contacted me to kindly introduce herself as a blog reader and ask if I'd
consider wearing a pair of her company's eyeglasses in exchange 
for a thorough review and promo....
of course I jumped at the opportunity!



My experiences with  the company in general have been
super positive and so I've compiled for you
my top 5 reasons why you might want to consider
purchasing your next pair of eyeglasses
for yourself or a family member through GlassesShop.com  
 

 ~ 1 ~
Frugality

This would be my #1 reason, right? 
Who's not up for cheap glasses
 If you just quickly clicked over to the company's website,
you'll see that the eyeglasses are not only inexpensive as regularly priced,
but there are numerous discounts and buy one get one free offers
on regular glasses as well as reading glasses and prescription sunglasses.
 In fact, along with the pair of glasses I received in the mail, there was 
a 30% coupon off my next order!
Click here to check out the weekly deals, too.


~ 2 ~
Phenomenal customer service
  
I just can't say enough about the swift and extremely courteous
 replies to my emails questioning
style and prescription details!

My lovely new eyeglasses!

 
~ 3~
Ease of communication

  GlassesShop.com is quite accessible via website,
and by phone.
 Toll Free 1-855-202-0123 
10 am to 5 pm Mon.to Fri.(EST)
 
~ 4 ~
 A wealth of styles

The plethora of styles is astounding.
Here's my brand new pair...aren't they lovely? 
There are so many choices of glasses frames
from cat eye, to progressive, to full frame, to round.....
and SO many options within those styles of size and color!


And of course, GlassShop.com offers a plethora of
prescription sunglass options as well.
Please be sure to check those out...
you'll be pleasantly surprised at the variety!
 

~ 5 ~
 Speed of delivery

Less than one week after emailing my prescription and choosing my frame,
my new eyeglasses were in my mailbox!
How great is THAT?
I was thrilled!

I'd like to thank Catherine of GlassesShop.com for this
opportunity and I hope you, too, consider ordering your next 
pair from this wonderful company!

I'm happy to join the weekly #5faves linkup
at The Koala Mom and Baby Stylista!
 Please click over to peruse many bloggers' favorites...
and thank you, Bonnie and DeBalino, for hosting!

 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


  

You might wish to follow on Facebook 
and Pinterest as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.