Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: The Father's Day from Years Ago Edition { 6/16/16 }

Hi there and welcome to my spot
 on the web today, friends, for a PHFR link up!
 Wow, it's been such a long time since I've put together a PHFR post!

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday,  at Like Mother, Like Daughter!


<pretty>


Some gorgeous daytime sky shots......
Taken just this week. 







<happy>




Since Father's Day is just a few days away, I was perusing pictures
for a little homemade college and stumbled onto these projects
my kids made for the holiday in 2008!
So simple, so meaningful and such a wonderful keepsake, isn't it?

 
Here's the poem <readily available online>
We just printed it out and decorated a large poster board with
painted footprints!

< funny > 

Funny faces ~ during school time~
I don't post up - to - date photos of my kids~~ 
so it's kind of fun, since they really don't
look like this at all anymore, to be able to  share away now!



< real > 


 ........speaks for itself!! 


Go ahead and visit LMLD for more peeks at the p,h,f,r in our lives!



      Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.