Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The End of One Journey ~ WW

 








 I'm growing ever more nostalgic these days 
about the 'end' of our twelve year homeschool journey.

 I don't share "current" pictures of my kids........ 
 < these shots are almost a decade old > 

Wow, time does march on as they say.

 .......just a few of the 4.000 or so homeschool 
related photos I've taken on our journey.



Even though drill and kill is my style,
 learning was  out of the box.......... sometimes.........







Hamlet




Plimoth, MA

Gettysburg


 Demetrius in Midsummer Night's Dream


 Francis Flute in Midsummer <above> 
 AND Egeus in the same play <below>
 AND Thisbe, in the same production of Midsummer ~~ 
  7 year old dyslexic kid,
memorizing 340 lines of unabridged Bard for three roles! 
~ Proud~







 
 But  this is  "Wordless Wednesday,"
so..............






 Honest Abe

 Caesar 




 

Change awaits  us all.

 


                                                                   Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much they have grown. They years have flown by. It looks like you had amazing journey. I know they had a fun (even when they complained). Good luck with your new journey, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! We don't realize how much until we look back at the old pics right? Your kids as well!!

      Thanks so much for your good wishes and kind words!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.