Sunday, October 2, 2016

"Paint" < Write 31 Challenge >






For years, I've been privileged to be part of a brave, impressive and
surprising tribe writer community called Five Minute Friday.
Anyone can join! 
Just click over to Kate's any Friday.
Just grab your notebook and pencil or open the draft tab of your blog,
set your timer for 5 and get writing on the weekly prompt!

  This month, I'm joining  Write 31
writing off of a one word prompt for five minutes per day, much like  #fmf .
I'm thrilled to take part and hope my writing improves and deepens, given 
a "forced" appointment daily!
So here goes, in five: 


             Image result for home themed blog post dividers shabby blogs


Paint

 Not the practical, house project fix-er upper kind of paint....
The lazy, seasonal, liturgical year, crafting all afternoon
on a sun dappled deck
or at the kitchen table on a rainy, damp 
how's this shade of blue and
do you think Nanny will like this...
I mean like it a LOT......
 kind of day.
The I'm gonna paint in the style of van Gogh 

 



or
paint my pug, Dutch,

 


just because I feel like it
The kind of day that is no more...
only in pictures





and only in memories.    


             Image result for home themed blog post dividers shabby blogs
 A few months ago, the idea was launched to compile the #fmf stories
 into a book, which was undertaken by one of our own, Susan,
sent countless hours organizing and readying the stories
for book form  (Thank you Susan!) 
and right now,
 The Five Minute Friday Book is available for purchase!

The book contains glimpses of hearts:
 many stories, many peeks into writers' souls,
 all written in five minutes flat.

~~ I'm honored that one of my stories is  included within~~ 

And here's the absolute, best part:
When you buy the book you're supporting 
two vital ministries in South Africa!



All profits from the book will be divided equally between 
two ministries in South Africa: 

So, grab the book, support essential ministries, enrich your life!
And join us for #FMF this Friday and every Friday!



             Image result for home themed blog post dividers shabby blogs
    Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time
  
 ~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.