Sunday, October 9, 2016

"Unknown" < #write31days > What You Should Know about the Real Hilary Clinton




This month, I'm joining  Write 31,
writing off of a one word prompt for 
five minutes per day, much like  #fmf .
 Today however, I won't be writing for five on "KNOW,"
 but instead will allow these five minute videos to convey a vital message.
Seldom do I write about topics of 
political nature, but in regarding this situation,
I'm fortunate to be able to share this valuable
information through my blog and related social media platforms. 
Have you heard the name Kathy Shelton?
Ms Shelton  urgently wants you to KNOW this about Hilary Clinton.
Please watch, share and be educated about our
 Democratic  presidential candidate.:








  and,  more in Hilary's own words:
   


Enough said.


                Image result for home themed blog post dividers shabby blogs


The Five Minute Friday book is available! 
I'm privileged to have a story included  within~~


All profits from the book will be divided equally between 
two ministries in South Africa: 

So, grab the book, support essential ministries, enrich your life!
And join us for #FMF this Friday and every Friday!                  
Image result for home themed blog post dividers shabby blogs
     Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:


You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time
  
 ~Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.