Monday, December 12, 2016

Time Does Fly~ A Quick Look Back at Four Years........

 On this very day in 2012,
Our Lady's Feast Day, I decided to begin my "online journal,"
never, ever realizing the world of opportunity and friends
 that would come my way because of it!

I've met so many truly amazing people,
developed friendships with special individuals
on this and three other continents....wow!.....
.....been granted the privilege to experience 
and hopefully, improved my writing skills 
here in myhome on the web.....
I've slapped some poetry and memoir up here
as well as shopping guides,
 a camping how-to, birthday party wrap ups,
more cakes than I can count...but here's my fave, for you Whovians.
And here's a  Victory Cake for Hunger Games readers.....
and
boy, it's been a blast!
No one's more surprised than I am that I'm still here,
with "regulars" stopping by and new friends on occasion,
peeking in to introduce themselves and leave a comment once in  while too!
And thank you all!

How about a real  quick peek at the top 3 reasons readers
have stopped by?








WIth this a close second...........>>>






 And this, travel post, sliding right in to 3rd place~!




And my "wrap up" of each year since I began blogging?
Here is my look back at 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Didn't write one yet for 2016!
But I did embark this yea on
two blog challenges this year!
Yay!
Here's the April A to Z challenge



and the October #Write31Days challenge!

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd....
I am privileged to have a story included in the
Five MInute Friday Book!!





I've been honored to blog for the NY Cosmos 
<<#NYisCosmosCountry!!>>



as well 
as Compassion International



and
for our diocese when Papa rocked the Garden last year!





Yup, it's been a full year here on the blog.....
and that's thanks to YOU, my friends!

Thank you for spending some of YOUR busy day right here with me!

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....


Cotton Delight divider

This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon this Christmas season,
would you consider clicking through my link


In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
a few pennies per dollar.
If YOU are an amazon affiliate, please send me
your link and I will do the same!
THANK YOU!


Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 4 fab years! I remember the "birth" when you were trying to decide on the name of your blog and I've so enjoyed your posts, ideas and watching your boys grow through the years into smart, handsome, God-fearing young men! Thank you Chris for your friendship across the miles and internet waves! God bless you in blog life and real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tra~
      Friends are the best and most important part of blogging, for me...... Thanks TOO for being such a dear friend....xoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.