Friday, January 27, 2017

7 of the Best Pro-Life Quotes in Honor of Today's March for Life { 7 QTs}


Today's the 44th annual March for life in DC and lots of
talk about the marchers' peaceful intentions to
raise awareness and  coverage ( or lack thereof ) abounds on
social media.
There are SO many thoughts and quotes expressed
by those who have a public platform, whether leaders or celebrities.
My favorites, those that speak to me  are below~
  


1
“You read about me in history books, but now I am dedicated to 
spreading the truth about preserving the dignity of all human life 
from natural conception to natural death."
~ Norma McCorvey


Providence divider

2



"America you are beautiful . . . and blessed . . . . '
The ultimate test of your greatness is the way you treat
 every human being,
 but especially the weakest and most defenseless. 
If you want equal justice for all and true freedom and lasting peace, 
then America, defend life."
~ Pope Saint John Paul II ( and my hero !) 
More pearls of wisdom from our Karol


Providence divider
3

Image result for ron reagan

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion
has already been born." 

– Ronald Reagan

Providence divider

4

"The care of human life and happiness
and not their destruction 
is the first and only object of good government."

~Thomas Jefferson




Providence divider
5


"How can there be too many children?
That is like saying there are too many flowers."
Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta 


 ( This Mother Teresa wall art is gorgeous BTW! ) 


Providence divider


6

"Indeed the tragedy of abortion haunts women from all walks of life. 
Abortion advocates are spending millions to package their tired rhetoric
 and half-truths in cutting-edge 
advertising campaigns targeted to young women."

~ actress, Patricia Heaton
( who can be found here




Providence divider


7

“We need to get back to a view of humanity that emphasizes 
the immortal worth of every human being,”
~Chuck Norris, giving a kick in the teeth to abortion rights.




Providence divider

And my recent thoughts (not that are worthy of quoting,
necessarily, but I'm linking it here due to relevancy! LOL ) ~

Turning Mother Against Child in the Name of Freedom? 
Not Part of His Plan

as well as our trip to The March

Providence divider

I'm happy to join  Kelly's Quick Takes link up!
Please visit Kelly's  home on the web
 to peruse some awesome posts!

 

Thank you for spending some of your precious time today

here at my home on the web! 
Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Providence divider

This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

6 comments:

  1. Great quotes! They were nice, life-affirming quotes by some pretty awesome people. I always chuckle at the Ronald Reagan quote...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anni~

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting---yes, me too. An oft repeated and pretty amusing line!

      God bless, Anni!

      Delete
  2. The quote by Ronald Reagan made me burst out laughing. Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I hear ya! Me too!!

      Thank you, Susan, for visiting! I always appreciate it when yous top by!

      Delete
  3. Wow such great quotes! The book I am Roe, sounds like a very interesting read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it is! I learned of it a few years ago and was fascinated!!
      Thanks for stopping by Abigail!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.