Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Windswept, Wintry Wednesday {Plus online shopping convenience at Target! }

The scene yesterday out our front door........


Yet, this morning~ melting and in the 50s!





And hey, .......some big news
for my friends and readers who 
savor the convenience of online shopping!
I'm now a Target affiliate! Yay!
That means  you get to enjoy a relaxing shopping experience
while  I earn a small commission on your purchase
( at no cost to you - - - a win-win!)
Sooooo,  if you're shopping Tarzhay, you can click here with ease!

Thank you!
Oh, and by the way, free shipping on orders over $25 with this link!




Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 
Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Providence divider

This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon this Christmas season,
would you consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
a few pennies per dollar.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. The weather this winter has been crazy. It got up o 70 degrees today, but they are calling for ice, freezing rain, and snow on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I know---same here Monique!! It was so spring like today! A brief reprieve from the winter, right?

      Thx for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.