Friday, February 10, 2017

Awards Won by Campfires and Cleats

Over the years, to my great surprise and honor,
 I've been awarded a few blogging distinctions.
For sentimental reasons,
I've decided to dedicate a post in which to house the
honors and the links back to the original award site-
 (where possible.) 
I have to thank you once again.......



Vintage Spring divider


Homeschool Post Blog Awards 2014



Vintage Spring divider







Vintage Spring divider







Vintage Spring divider





Vintage Spring divider





Vintage Spring divider




Vintage Spring divider




Vintage Spring divider




nominated by my friend Monique

Vintage Spring divider





for:





Vintage Spring divider


Campfires and Cleats has been featured at 


for






Vintage Spring divider



for:


Visions of the Southwest: 

History and Culture of the Ancient Puebloans' Cliff Dwellings~

 Mesa Verde National Park




Vintage Spring divider





Vintage Spring divider







Vintage Spring divider




2015
for "Blogging Honesty and Encouragement"
nominated by my friend Nancy of The Breadbox Letters

Vintage Spring divider


Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 
Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....


Vintage Spring divider
This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris