Monday, February 20, 2017

Writing Services Offered ~ Editing, Proofreading, Ghostwriting & More



Having graduated at the top of my class with a BS and an MS in 
Education /English at St John's University 
in Queens, New York,
and pursuing post grad studies
 in journalism at  Columbia University, in New York City,
I've been writing and teaching for three decades.  
Nonfiction writing is my area of expertise, 
 notably within  memoir, poetry, travelogue, essay,
academic papers and creative nonfiction.

Writing Services Offered:
*Editing
*Proofreading
*Copywriting
*Transcriptions of recordings
*Ghostwriting print and ebooks
*Academic projects ~ dissertation, thesis and essay assistance
*Blog posts across many niches
*Article writing
*Brochures
*Press releases
*Product/movie/book  reviews
*Book Consulting ~ analyze your book/provide professional feedback.
< Contact me for other services not listed here > 



In addition to writing here at my blog since 2012, 
my writing has been featured at the following media outlets since 2008:

Digital magazines:

Southeast Homeschool Expo




Story Collections:









Product Details


Magazines:

Homeschool.com 










Additionally,  as a visiting journalist, 
I have  been entrusted with writing
for the following businesses and sites~

The NY Cosmos 

Provident Films










The Next Step:
Should you be interested in any writing services at all,
please contact me at campfiresandcleats@gmail.com
 to discuss details, time frame and pricing.
I'd be happy to arrange a <free> consultation for us to discuss
your vision  and your needs for the project at hand.



Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 
Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....


This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.