Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Campfires and Cleats is Now on Bloglovin' ~ About Time, Right?



Took me long enough.
I adore it over there!

Just catching up on life after completing the A to Z blog challenge 
<< WOOHOO! >
Here are all 26 posts, by the way, from the April challenge!




Getting back to Bloglovin'.~~~~
You don't have to be a blogger, either, to join.
Bloggers, readers, we can all stop over and peruse
 the list of blogs by category.

But do it when you've the time, because you'll love it and want to STAY
to enjoy the search and the reading of the great posts there.....
Bloglovin' has a  new App for Iphone. 
It’s a really easy and practical way  to follow all your favorite blogs 
including mine
A simple graphic.... 

Don’t wait any longer  ~  download the app from here


Here's Campfires and Cleats  over there.
Let us know if you're on Bloglovin  in the comments.....
I want to follow you there !
I'll be back soon, my friends~~ 

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers

Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.