Thursday, June 15, 2017

All in one package of WORTH ~ FMF 6/16/17



Just 5 minutes to write off one word and....GO:

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, 
forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you
Ephesians 4:32



Nothing but thoughts
Just stare out the window
at the darkening  sky...
Cassiopeia appearing, crickets screaming
           Shadows lengthen from our island in lake’s center,
 stretching to shore.  
Scattered lights pop on,  
spilling glowing yellow stripes across lake’s surface. 
 Patterns dance and flow onto the sand. 
 Campfires are spotted around lake’s perimeter. 
Flames shooting;  sparks  snapping.

Value,  precious, grateful.
All the people,  all the memories.
Wrapped up in a bubble, simply of.....: worth.


I'm happy to join  Kate's  FMF  !
Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!


Until next time,

~Chris

Traveling this summer?
Book a stay at Best Western and
 get reduced rates as well as cash rewards!

10 comments:

  1. I love your post. This post makes me feel like I am sitting by a campfire on a Summer night. I am stopping by from Five Minute Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aW, THANK YOU so much for stopping by and for your kind words! I'm heading over to your blog now as well....

      Delete
  2. Chris, your poetry is so evocative...it brought back some cherished memories. Thank you for this.

    #1 at FMF this week.

    http://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2017/06/your-dying-spouse-324-gates-of-mordor.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks so much! I'm so happy to hear that....heading over to your home on the web now too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Annette, how sweet of you!

      xoxoxoThanks for the visit

      Delete
  4. This is so fun and captures a snapshot of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Somer.....I appreicate your kind words.what a nice way to sum it up---a snapshot of summer!

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed your words - and the images they create...but the actual images of those two cute boys are the best! The joys of childhood summers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so sweet of you, Jennifer!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.