Thursday, June 8, 2017

Sponsor Love ~ Summer Deals with Best Western!



Dropping into your inbox today with a few pretty amazing deals~

I'm always happy to direct you to  companies and offers
which I've found useful, inspiring a-n-d frugal

in the hopes that you will too!
I'm an affiliate with these companies
which means when readers visit my blog and
 decide to buy something that I’ve written about, I received a
<small> referral fee.
It’s transparent to you, the buyer,  and doesn’t affect your cost.

Let's get to it:
For those who are traveling this summer, whether overnight 
or on a lengthy cross country journey, everybody's favorite inn, 
Best Western, is offering  several extremely enticing packages!



Here are the jaw dropping deals BW is offering:

*** Get a $10 Best Western Gift Card for every night you stay
 between May 22, 2017 & September 4, 2017.  See BestWestern for more details.


*** AAA Preferred Best Western Rewards members 
get a $20 Best Western Gift Card for every night you stay
 between May 22, 2017 & September 4, 2017


*** CAA Preferred Best Western Rewards members
 get a $20  Best Western Gift Card for every night you stay 
between May 22, 2017 & September 4, 2017.  

You know my family travels regularly...camping, primarily.
But when we do search for  brick and mortar digs, BW is IT.

 To name just a few, we've stayed at the Best Western Devil's Tower:

     


  



the Best Western San Francisco:

                                                    
    



and the Best Western, Seattle, 
within reach of the national park  in  Washington: 

       



Guys, memories are made at Best Western!

Here are those offers again: 
** Get a $10 Best Western Gift Card for every night you stay
 between May 22, 2017 & September 4, 2017.  See BestWestern for more details.


** AAA Preferred Best Western Rewards members 
get a $20 Best Western Gift Card for every night you stay
 between May 22, 2017 & September 4, 2017


** CAA Preferred Best Western Rewards members
 get a $20  Best Western Gift Card for every night you stay 
between May 22, 2017 & September 4, 2017.  

With over 4100 properties worldwide and 2100 in North America alone, 
no matter where you're journeying, there's an inn for you!

See BestWestern for more details.

Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. I've never had a bad stay at Best Western!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, me too Brittany!

      All good things expected at BW!
      Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.