Welcome friends and thanks for stopping over!
So, the next installment in my
"Visions of the Southwest" series........ :
Las Vegas, you say?
Hmmmmm, not exactly a place that many
associate with "family fun," right?
S-l-o-w-l-y, the times, they are a changin'.
Yeah, the strip is drenched with graphic ads at all hours
that you want to shield from your kids....
Keep tryin' and just might distract them from one or two.
And we're not talking after midnight, but
at noon and 2pm and 4pm,
But, there are a few showmen who
have set out to create family venues right there
in major hotels and casinos on the strip.
We were fortunate enough to attend one such show and can I tell
you, it was a highlight of our cross country trip.
All we saw, did, hiked, journeyed to, immersed in last month
over the course of 7100 miles....
And yet, my kids, my husband and I all came away
with the feeling that Nathan Burton's Comedy/Magic was tops!!
the remainder of the shots posted here
(with the exception of our family pictured
with the crew)
are taken from the the Nathan Burton website
and the show's presence on social media
and are used with the permission
of Nancy, Mr Burton's mom,
who also manages the box office and
many other behind the scenes concerns.
And, who, by the way, is an absolute sweetheart.
Mr. Burton's unique talent,
endearing, yet strong stage presence
and special connection with his audience
are several reasons why,
for days afterward,
my family and I could not stop talking about
his jaw dropping illusions,
the welcoming and warm reception
offered by all at the show
his humble, appreciative manner,
both onstage and when meeting his guests afterward.
There are so so many things I can tell you about the show and
I could go on and on.......
In order to make it a bit easier
for you rather than subject you to my ramble of how awesome the
Nathan Burton crew is,
here are 6 reasons why you should bring your
family to see the Nathan Burton Comedy Magic Show
the next time you're in the Vegas area:
1. Atmosphere: And I don't mean the physical setting. I mean the warm, welcoming hospitality offered from the box office staff to the photographer, to the onstage assistants, to Mr Burton himself. (Though, yeah, the setting itself was also pretty great...the theater's comfortable, yet large and there is not a bad seat in the house!)
2. Amazement: The website states, "Magic Like You've Never Seen It Before;" well, that's a fact. There is no possible way on Earth that these tricks could've been pulled off, seemingly so effortlessly, and yet, they were. We have no idea how, how, good grief, how any of these stunts and illusions were staged. All we know is that Mr Burton and his assistants awed and amazed the entire audience.
How does he do that hairdryer trick? Talk about talent.
3. Mr Burton is the personification of goals achieved.: From an early age,
Nathan was enamored of the stage and performing magic. Here he is in kindergarten!
He told a story, towards the show's end, about his intention, since childhood, to headline in Vegas, when he and his Mom visited the city. He went on to perform on America's Got Talent and the rest is history. Please click here to read, in detail, the story of Nathan's rise to his own marquee on the Vegas Strip.
4. Family, family, family. The Nathan Burton Comedy Magic Show is not just Nathan Burton! No way! From his Mom, Nancy, ( Executive Assistant) to his sister, Emily (Production Manager) to his fiancee ( his onstage assistant) the show is a family affair and from what can be gathered, is a joy and pleasure for all involved. In fact, Mr Burton offered his Mom a lovely tribute at the end of his show and asked her to take a bow.
You know the one Mom among all your friends' Moms who was fun, sweet, caring and welcoming? The one you could always talk to, who always had time to listen and understand?
Well, Nancy Burton is this Mom. (If you can't think of a standout Mom among your friends, well, then that Mom was your Mom!)
5. USA! USA! ~ Mr Burton and all connected with the show share not only a deep love of family, but also a sincere patriotism for our country and respect for our Armed Forces. There seriously wasn't a dry eye in the house when veterans and active military were asked to stand and be recognized AND when a clip from a recent show, wherein a little boy and his military dad were reunited right there on stage, was aired.
6. Economy!~ Who's not looking for quality, economical entertainment/events
on a family trip? The Nathan Burton Show will exceed your expectations! Not only will you be treated to amazing magic and "clean," family oriented comedy, ticket prices are extraordinary! Here's where you can get pricing and seating details. Go ahead. book your seats today!
The details, folks~~
Tuesday through Sunday
4pm ~~ Saxe Theater
located inside the Miracle Mile Shops
Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino
3663 Las Vegas Blvd #454
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Connect with Nathan Burton and his team here:
For further info and to purchase tickets for the Nathan Burton Show,
And how about a peak at the talent and personality
that is the Nathan Burton show??
Here ya go:
And here we are:
My hubby, kids and me with Nathan and his crew members
after the show:
I wish only the best to Mr Burton and his family. He is the
consummate showman who is modest, humble and
uber talented and deserves
continued success for many years to come!
It was our pleasure to meet him and be in
the audience at his comedy/magic show.
For my other posts in my
Visions of the Southwest series,
you might like to click to~~~
Riding the Rapids with
Mountain Waters Rafting
Friends, as always,
thank you for stopping over and
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!
Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
by scrolling to the subscribe button at the top left sidebar.
Please join us on Facebook as well!
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.
Until next time,
Disclosure~ My family received complimentary tickets to the Nathan Burton Comedy/Magic Show in exchange for promotion
on my blog and social media.
As I'm sure you can tell, we had a wonderful experience,
which I'd highly, highly recommend to any one, at any age!
Should we find ourselves in Nevada in the future,
which is very likely,
we will be stopping by the Saxe Theater to see the show once again!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to read all about the Nathan Burton show!